Jesus Christ came to seek and save the lost (Luke 19:10). In everything we do, our greatest passion is to walk in partnership with him in the Great Commission that he gave to us, that is, to make disciples (Matthew 28:18-20). Our desire is that everything about the Crossway Network would reflect this passion and heart.
The mission of Crossway Network is to plant and support healthy, reproducing churches and regional networks of churches throughout the world for the glory of God.
- A deep dependence on the Lord Jesus and his Spirit who fills us.
- Generously sharing resources, experience and gifted individuals.
- Identifying and training church planting leaders and teams.
- Providing ongoing support and equipping among pastors and pastors in training.
- Providing funding for church plants, individuals, strategic projects and facilities.
All churches in the Crossway Network are bound together by the gospel and in partnership for the purpose of reaching the world with the good news of Jesus Christ. We believe that we can do more together for the kingdom than we can as individual churches.
As a Network we are committed to identify and train church planting leaders and teams. We will provide ongoing support and equipping among pastors and other leaders. We will provide funding for church plants, individuals, strategic projects, and facilities. As a practical reflection of this cooperative passion, each church is committed to:
- Sacrificially set aside financial resources for church planting and missions (a minimum of 10% of general giving including 5% toward Crossway Regional Church Planting and 5% to other missions and church planting).
- Raise up leaders from within for ministry multiplication and church planting.
- Strive to plant a church every 5 years.
- Support the other churches in their regional “network” through at least quarterly meetings with the network pastors and emerging leaders, pooling financial and ministry resources (people, experience, ministry tools, and materials) for collaborative church planting efforts.
To learn more about the heart and culture of our approach to mission…